Achieving success in your personal life or professional activities requires a charming smile. New procedures, known as cosmetic dentistry, can help you capture the dazzling smile you have always wanted. Cosmetic dentistry is gaining popularity as the best solution to any dental problem, from bleaching and occlusion or distortion, to the full artistic restoration of teeth.
Cosmetic Dentistry provides the following services:
• Porcelain or ceramic veneers are thin plates that are attached directly to the enamel of the teeth. Veneers provide the teeth with strength and a healthy appearance that is indistinguishable from the natural white enamel. Due to its simplicity and versatility, veneers have become increasingly popular and are an ideal choice for improving the quality of a smile.
The painless procedure usually takes about three visits, and is used to correct chipped teeth, cracked teeth, crooked teeth, and discoloration. If your teeth do not respond to available whitening methods, then the veneers will help you solve the problem. Together with your dentist, you will be able to choose the exact shade of white color that you want. Veneers can also help to correct uneven or deformed teeth that result from trauma or root canal treatment. Porcelain veneers are long-term. They are made of very durable, translucent material with a texture similar to tooth enamel. They resist rot and heavy dyes – such as coffee, tea or cigarettes – so that even after the lapse of time, your smile will always be pure white.
• Lumineers is the latest aesthetic technology and provides an amazing solution to eliminate the chipping of the teeth, spots, pigmentation, and other cosmetic defects. Lumineers are very thin layers, which are attached to the front side of the front teeth. An impression of your teeth is taken, and a special model is prepared for the procedure. The advantage of lumineers is that the procedure does not destroy your existing tooth and does not require shaving of your tooth enamel.
• If you are tired of wearing dentures or removable bridges, dental implants offer a more convenient option. Made of titanium alloy, dental implants are fixtures applied in your jaw to replace the lost root. Dental implants can replace one or more teeth without affecting neighboring teeth, as well as help to support the bridge, eliminating the need for a removable prosthesis. Dental implants are superior to real teeth in strength, reliability, and quality, and have better aesthetic properties. More and more people prefer the implant treatment.
• Zoom is a revolutionary procedure for teeth whitening. In just one visit , which lasts no more than an hour, your smile can be up to 8 shades whiter. With the Zoom system, there is minimal risk of irritation.
• Invisalign is the most convenient solution to correct the location of the bite and uneven teeth. Invisalign trays are made of a transparent material and are not visible to others. You will not feel any discomfort while eating or brushing your teeth, since these trays are easy to remove. With the help of Invisalign, you can achieve results without any discomfort.